- and stay there -
with the PopUp WiFi Express HD
For the jobs that matter, the Express HD is the most reliable plug’n’play internet solution around. Hire or lease a unit for your virtual event, video stream or live events. With multi-carrier bonded technology and 24/7 expert live management, the Express HD delivers seamless internet that works. From our base in Sydney, right around Australia.
Get online - and stay there - with the PopUp WiFi Express HD.
For the jobs that really matter, the PopUp WiFi Express HD is the most reliable plug’n’play internet solution around. Hire or lease an Express unit for your virtual or live events, video stream or fundraiser. With multi-carrier bonded technology and 24/7 expert live support, the Express delivers powerful seamless internet that works.
From our base in Sydney, right across Australia.
Experience the difference of a fully-managed event internet service.
A powerful managed internet solution that gets you connected in minutes.
The PopUp WiFi Express HD
Combines three different 4G feeds simultaneously, together with any available on-site connection for peak performance & uninterrupted transitioning between carriers.
Two ethernet ports
A handy LAN port so you can connect a device or a switch with a hardline.
The WAN port lets you add any on-site connection to the pool for even greater redundancy.
Insure against expensive outages with our managed Internet Assurance including multiple 4G carriers, seamless failover and expert network engineers on-call 24/7.
"PopUp WiFi are the reason all our streams are delivered at super high visual and audio quality, without dropouts. We simply plug into their appliance and bang...we're streaming at the best quality possible. Their managed internet rocks!"
Ben Eadie, October Sun Events
“I am super impressed by the level of consistency we got out of this PopUp WiFi unit. It’s been a life saver! You have been so supportive and gracious and this technology has been an absolute GOD SEND for us!”
“Just wanted to let you know that the units are working fantastic and they are even transmitting through the air walls at the hotel. This has been a great experience!”
“It was so seamless, totally perfect for what we needed & made the event extra wonderful! I can't thank you enough for your personal attention. We will definitely be in touch for our next event.”
“So glad to have it set up! Our permanent internet connection still isn’t online, so this has really made it easier for me to breathe and take the time to figure that out.”
CTO | Network Engineer | Co-founder
Every PopUp WiFi hire is backed by UltiMate Intelligent Active Support.
Stack your team with our experienced network engineers. They use IoT data and powerful cloud-based tools to expertly manage your network in real time, so you can concentrate on producing your show.
Businesses all over the world use the PopUp WiFi Express HD to power their live streaming & event production.
PopUp WiFi Express Packages
PopUp WiFi Express HD hire packages have all these production internet essentials bundled into one straightforward price – no expensive surprises :
Custom network configuration
Set your own network names & passwords during checkout. We’ll ship your unit pre-configured and customised, ready to plug in.
Network Performance Optimisation
Your individual network check & optimisation with our network engineers so you get best internet performance for your location.
20GB Data Pack
We’ve packed in more data than most events could chew through in a day so you can relax about data usage. For a longer hire, you can add data packs during your hire, from $1.50/GB.
UltiMate Intelligent Active Support
From the moment you plug in your Express HD, right until the show’s over, our friendly techs are here for you. They manage your network in real-time using live data to provide on-the-spot answers – 24/7.
Return standard delivery Australia-wide. Talk to us about a quote for express shipping if you need your unit extra quickly. We normally deliver two days before your event.
One Express Unit
Includes 20GB data*
One Express Unit
Includes 20GB data*
One Express Unit
Includes 20GB data*
If need more than one space covered in WiFi, or if you’d prefer to discuss your event with one of our friendly (internet-obsessed) teammates, drop us a line. We’ll be with you by the next business day. We promise we’ll never hassle you with annoying sales calls or spam.
If you’re a not-for-profit, reach out, we’d love to hear from you. We offer special inclusions for Community organisations.
*Need more data? We’ll notify you when you get to 75% and 90% of your data limit during your hire. You’ll have the option to purchase more data in prepaid packs starting at $1.50/100GB during your hire, or we’ll bill you at $5/GB for overages after your event.
PopUp WiFi Express HD
The PopUp WiFi Express HD is a compact and powerful high-availability managed internet unit for rapid deployment. Suitable for high-density situations, complex technical production, streaming in up to 1080p and deployments in more remote areas as part of an Accelerator Kit.
- Runs using multiple bonded 4G providers concurrently for increased performance and reliability.
- Fibre and Cable WAN compatible
- CAPTIVATE integrated WiFi marketing compatible
- No need to even open the case – just plug it straight into standard power.
- Multiple SIMs (2 x Telstra, 3 x Optus, 1 x Vodafone), 3 active concurrently, minimum of 2 carriers
- Carrier bonding
- Maximum bonded throughput 100Mbps (in one direction – upload OR download) or maximum 60Mbps (upload AND download e.g. 30/30).
- Static IP capable
- High Gain antennas for superior 4G performance
- VLAN Priority capable
- 1 x Ethernet port for external switching of WAN connectivity
- WiFi WAN compatible
- WAN Smoothing available
- High-gain antennas for superior 4G performance
- Directional and omni-directional antennas for range and reach
• 200 concurrent users
• Latest 802.11AX WiFi 6
• CAPTIVATE compatible
• 4×4 MIMO antenna
• Broadcasts 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz frequencies
• Complies with all main WiFi security standards
• Web content filtering
- Powered by standard power Australian outlet
- Battery power available via external 4 pin XLR connector (12V)
- Low power consumption (approx. 20-60 watts)
- Compatible with generators
- Tough Pelican hard case construction with an external power cord. Does not need to be opened to operate.
- Approved to take as carry-on or checked baggage
- Combination locked – able to be opened by airport security (TSA approved)
- Splash resistant
- Operating Temperatures -5C – 50C
- 4-pin XLR power inlet for battery power (12V)
- Green power indicator light
- 2 External Ethernet ports – CAT6A – 1 x LAN port for connecting a network switch or a device and 1 x WAN for adding any hard line connections to the backhaul pool.
• 55 x 35 x 23 cm
• 9 kg
- Network Usage Reporting – numbers of users and most-commonly-accessed apps and URLs on the network.
- Data capture and reporting via captive portal. Email addresses, phone numbers, survey responses.