Small case, big smarts.
Providing mission-critical internet for events catering for up to 50 people, the PopUp WiFi Go HD is quick to ship, simple to self-install, and of course, always includes Live Support with our friendly team of experts. We’ll courier your unit to you, already configured and ready to go. All you need to do is plug it in, wait 10 minutes and you’ll be good to go. A few seconds is all it takes to turn almost any space into a high-tech zone!
So, how much does this fast, reliable and ridiculously good-looking temporary WiFi cost?
Includes standard delivery + friendly expert phone support + custom network configuration + 20GB data all FREE!
*Unlimited data packs available. Discuss with your friendly service representative.
Includes standard delivery + friendly expert phone support + custom network configuration + 50GB data all FREE!
* Unlimited data packs available. Discuss with your friendly service representative.
A service fee of $195 per booking also applies.
If you’d like to book or get more information, contact us now, we’d love to hear from you
PopUp Go HD units are small in size but big in features...
Custom network name & password
Live remote support from our network engineers
50 devices connected simultaneously
30 metre coverage radius
Unlimited connections for the duration of your event
Priority network for presenters, staff, ticketing and payments for uninterrupted performance
Blocking of data-hungry applications
Multiple WiFi channels for reliability
Ethernet port to plug in a cable or switch
Battery services if you don’t have access to mains power
Need something extra?
We know that no two events are the same. That’s why we developed our PopUp Plus menu of extra temporary internet goodies to cover every event contingency. Call us for more information or a quote on these additional services that include:
Custom splash page
Brand your event internet and capture critical data with custom splash pages. Check out prices and examples of splash pages here.
If you need a Static IP for extra security or another technical function, just let us know when you ask for your quote.
If you’d like a quote or more information, call us on 1300 796 162, or contact us to get a quote straight from one of our event WiFi experts.
PopUp WiFi Go HD Technical Specifications
The PopUp WiFi Go HD is a compact and powerful high-availability managed internet unit for rapid deployment. Ideal for Point of Sale deployment at events, meetings and training sessions that do not feature live streaming and as a component within the Can Phone Kit.
- Runs using three bonded 4G/LTE-Advanced cellular providers concurrently for increased performance and 99.9% uptime
- Venue permission not required
- Multi-provider capable (Telstra, Optus and Vodafone)
- Carrier bonding
- Static public IP address capable
- VLAN Priority capable
- 1 x Ethernet port for external switching or WAN connectivity
- WiFi WAN compatible
- Medium-gain antennas
- Omnidirectional antennas
• Up to 50 concurrent users
• 802.11AX WiFi 6
• 4×4 MIMO
• 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz (5Ghz recommended)
• Complies with all main WiFi security standards
• Web content filtering
- Powered by standard 240V power point
- Battery power available via external 4 pin XLR connector (12V)
- Low power consumption (approx. 30 watts)
- Compatible with generators
- Tough hard case construction
- Approved to take as carry on or checked in luggage
- Combination Locked – able to be opened by airport security
- Splash resistant
- 4-pin XLR power inlet for battery power (12V)
- Green power indicator light
- External Ethernet – CAT6A For connecting a network switch, direct client access or external WAN (for battery power)
- Green power indicator light
- 31cm x 27cm x 20cm