PopUp WiFi Express Technical Specifications
Compact, powerful, high availability WiFi unit
with external ethernet port and battery compatibility. Suitable for high volume, high density situations and more remote areas.
- Runs using multiple 4G providers at once for increased performance and 99.9% uptime.
- Fibre and Cable WAN compatible.
- CAPTIVATE marketing integration compatible.
- Crowd counting and presence-analytics reporting available. (Quote upon request).
- GPS Tracking available.
- 55 x 35 x 23 cm
- 9 kg
- Multiple SIMs (2 x Telstra, 3 x Optus, 1 x Vodaphone), 3 active concurrently, minimum of 2 carriers
- 8 Load-balancing algorithms and carrier bonding
- Static IP capable
- High Gain antennas for superior 4G performance
- VLAN Priority capable
- 1 X Ethernet port for external switching or WAN connectivity
- WiFi WAN compatible
- Powered by standard power Australian outlet
- Battery power available via external 4 pin XLR connector
- Low power consumption (approx. 20-60 watts)
- Compatible with generators
- 100 concurrent users
- Latest 802.11AX WiFi 6
- CAPTIVATE compatible
- 4×4 MIMO antenna
- 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz (5Ghz recommended)
- Complies with all major WiFi security standards
- Web content filtering
- Tough Pelican hard case construction
- Approved to take as carry-on or checked baggage
- Combination Locked – able to be opened by airport security (TSA approved)
- Splash resistant
- 4-pin XLR power inlet (for battery power)
- Green power indicator light
- External Ethernet – CAT6A for connecting a network switch, direct client access or external WAN