The PopUp WiFi Go. Small case, big smarts.
The smallest unit of the PopUp WiFi family, the PopUp WiFi Go provides temporary internet for meetings and training sessions of up to 30 people. It’s quick to ship, simple to self-install and of course, always includes Live Support with our friendly team of experts. We’ll courier your unit to you, already configured and ready to go. All you need to do is plug it in, wait 10 minutes and you’ll be good to go.
So, how much does this fast, reliable and ridiculously good-looking temporary WiFi cost?
* Service fee of $99 includes:
Return standard shipping + friendly expert phone support + custom network configuration
FREE for bookings secured more than 14 days prior to event date. Expedited shipping fees apply for events with less than 72 hours lead time
Need WiFi for longer?
Our Go and Express units are all available for 3, 6, 12 and 24-month leases starting at $107 per week. It’s all the cost saving and convenience of owning a unit, without having to worry about support and maintenance. Chat to us about our long-term leasing options to make sure you:
Always have the internet you need, when you need it without having to pay delivery fees or worrying about availability.
Save time, money and hassle if you’re a frequent WiFi-er.
If you’d to book or get more information, contact us now, we’d love to hear from you
Here's what our customers have to say...
PopUp WiFi GO units are small in size but big in features...
Custom network name & password
Live remote support from our network engineers
2 LTE carriers for extra performance.
65 foot coverage radius
30 devices connected simultaneously
Detailed network usage report
Unlimited connections for the duration of your event
Multiple WiFi channels for reliability
Blocking of data-hungry applications
Battery services if you don’t have access to mains power
Ethernet port to plug in a cable or switch
Priority network for presenters, staff, ticketing and payments for uninterrupted performance
Need something extra?
We know that no two events are the same. That’s why
we developed our PopUp Plus menu of extra temporary internet goodies to cover every event contingency. Call
us for more information or a quote on these additional services that include:
PopUp WiFi Insights
Include an event report with your order and we’ll present you with hour-by-hour insights on the number of people who visited an area, the average time they remained in the zone and the percentage of people who returned to the zone. It’s powerful, anonymous reporting for public transport providers, event organizers, field marketing managers and anyone ready to plan their next brilliant maneuver using big data.
Most of our customers choose to set up their own PopUp WiFi Go HD service, but if you’re too busy or would like a hand, chat to us about onsite setup options.
If you need a Static IP for extra security or another technical function, just let us know when you ask for your quote.
We know every event is different, so check out this handy Product Comparison Checklist for a quick snapshot.
If you’d like a quote or more information, contact us, we’d love to hear from you
And if your head’s buzzing with questions about how our temporary internet service can help boost your next event, you can check our FAQ section where we answer titillating tidbits like...
Can I use the WiFi to collect customers’ email addresses for my database?
Will there be live support to make sure everything runs smoothly for the duration of my event?
How does temporary internet work?
Or contact us to get a quote straight from one of our event WiFi experts.
PopUp WiFi Express Technical Specifications
The PopUp WiFi Express is a compact and powerful high-availability managed internet unit for rapid deployment. Suitable for high-density situations, complex technical production and more remote areas.
- Runs using three bonded 4G/LTE-Advanced cellular providers concurrently for increased performance and 99.9% uptime
- Venue permission not required
- CAPTIVATE integrated WiFi marketing compatible
- Multi-provider capable (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile)
- 8 Load-balancing algorithms
- Carrier bonding
- Static public IP address capable
- VLAN Priority capable
- 1 X Ethernet port for external switching or WAN connectivity
- WiFi WAN compatible
- High-gain antennas for superior 4G performance
- Directional and omni-directional antennas for range and reach
• 100 concurrent users
• 802.11AX WiFi 6
• CAPTIVATE compatible
• 4×4 MIMO
• 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz (5Ghz recommended)
• Complies with all main WiFi security standards
• Web content filtering
- Powered by standard US 3-pin AC power plug
- Battery power available via external 4 pin XLR connector
- Low power consumption (approx. 30 watts)
- Compatible with generators
- Tough hard case construction
- Approved to take as carry on or checked in luggage
- Combination Locked – able to be opened by airport security (TSA approved)
- Splash resistant
- 4-pin xlr power (for battery power)
- Green power indicator light
- External Ethernet – CAT6A For connecting a network switch, direct client access or external WAN (for battery power)
- Green power indicator light
• 21.7 x 13.8 x 9 inches
- Presence Reporting – Crowd counting and crowd behaviour analytics.
- Network Usage Reporting – numbers of users and most-commonly-accessed apps and URLs on the network.
- Data capture and reporting via captive portal. Email addresses, phone numbers, survey responses.